Training & Workshops
I provide training and workshops on mental health, trauma, wellness, domestic violence, parenting and sexual health. The following titles are examples of trainings available to professionals, social service agencies and community members:
- Transgenerational Trauma
- Intimate Partner Violence: Understanding the intergenerational cycle of violence.
- The Abusive Parent: Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment
- Domestic Violence: Resources of Family & Friends of Victims
- Mandated Reporting
- Vicarious Trauma for Helping Professionals
I welcome training and workshop requests and may offer CEUs upon board approval.
Looking for an affordable learning experience? This will be an ever growing space dedicated to lifelong learning for community members and professionals alike. Check back for new additions!
My services are available to individuals, organizations and companies seeking expertise in the areas of intimate partner and family violence, trauma and perinatal mental health. My relaxed and collaborative approach may assist you in areas such as:
- Improving screening and engagement with survivors of abuse
- Improving screening and engagement for new moms experiencing postpartum depression
- Consultation on complex trauma cases for clinicians
If you have a client or situation that could benefit from my expertise, please contact me and we can create a plan together.